The Comica Audio CVM-WS50B is a wireless lavalier microphone system offering a complete solution for recording or streaming wireless audio to a smartphone, making it ideal for vlogging, mobile journalism, and content creation for the web. With the CVM-WS50B, you can conceal a microphone on your subject and execute easy single-handed shooting on your smartphone at a distance.
The lavalier mic’s cable has a 3.5mm TRS mini plug for easy connection to the wireless transmitter, which can send wireless audio from up to 196′ feet away. The wireless receiver features an integrated clamp to hold a smartphone from 2.25 to 3.5″ wide, and has a 1/4″-20 mount that securely attaches to the supplied simple handle.
Connect the wireless receiver to your smartphone via the 3.5mm, TRS to TRRS cable, and simultaneously monitor audio in real-time by plugging headphones into the receiver’s dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack. The receiver and transmitter are powered via built-in batteries, which recharge through a micro-USB connection. The entire kit packs neatly into the provided carrying case, simplifying transport between gigs and locations.
- Complete solution for recording or streaming wireless audio to your smartphone
- Ideal for vloggers, interviewers, mobile journalists, and YouTubers
- Wireless receiver with integrated phone clamp that holds devices from 2.25 to 3.5 inches wide
- Wireless receiver utilizes a 1/4″-20 mount for attachment to the included handle or a tripod
- Wireless transmitter features a 3.5mm input to accommodate a variety of microphones and includes a belt clip to securely affix the transmitter to clothing or a belt
- Includes a lavalier microphone with a foam windscreen, faux-fur wind muff, and attached 45″ cable terminated with a 3.5mm connector
- Built-in batteries recharge via micro-USB connection
- LCD screens on the transmitter and receiver show channel selection, audio level, battery status, and mute on/off state
- Stepless volume adjustment on receiver
- Separate 3.5mm outputs on receiver for connection to smartphone input and headphones
- Maximum working distance of 196′
- Six channels between 520 and 526 MHz